As yet another round of allegations hit the news cycle, Warner Bros. has allegedly decided to be proactive for once, and prevent a headache before it starts. The Flash has allegedly been slowed down.
Actress Caroline Kwan alleges in a now deleted tweet, that an eight episode series starring Ezra Miller as “The Flash” has been cancelled.
The project, which was to air on HBO MAX. Now, it will probably sit in Development Hell, with its writers wondering what could have been.
The Strange Story Of Ezra Miller Continues
Warner Bros. is left with very few choices in the matter in regards to any projects concerning Ezra Miller. The allegations made against him which began in 2020, do not show any signs of slowing down, and are getting more disturbing with each wave.
- Miller was caught on video allegedly choking a woman.
- Allegedly, Miller caused a disturbance, and attacked a man playing darts at a karaoke bar in Hilo, Hawaii.
- A twenty-six year old woman alleged that Miller hit her in the head with a stool in a 911 call.
- A couple on vacation in Hawaii felt compelled to file a restraining order against Miller. This is after Miller allegedly broke into their hostel room, and stole their belongings including their passports and wallets.
- In April of this year, Mia Solange, a Tik Tokker accused Miller of violent sexual misconduct.
- Earlie this month, Ezra Miller went missing with teen activist Takota Iron Eyes. This came after Iron Eye’s parents filed a restraining order against Miller accusing him of grooming their daughter.
- Shortly after, the Mother of a twelve year old girl successfully petitioned for a restraining order against Miller after a disturbing night of allegedly menacing behaviour.
- The latest allegation gets even more disturbing. While Miller remains missing he is allegedly housing a mother and her three children at his Vermont farm. That in itself doesn’t seem odd. But when you take into account that the house is allegedly an illegal Marijuana farm, and weapons are allegedly strewn about, it gets more troublesome. Witnesses have even reported allegedly having seen a one year old child trying to eat a bullet. This doesn’t seem like a very good environment for anybody to be living in.
Warner Did Not Move Fast Enough
If this has been going on in the news since 2020, logic would tell us that this is the tip of the iceberg. A lot is probably bubbling under the surface of this story. Warner chose to protect their brand, rather than do the right thing.
The second that video of Miller putting his hand around that women’s throat surfaced, Warner should have addressed it, and shown concern. Neither Warner, or Ezra Miller’s agent Christian Hodell moved with any sense of urgency in a situation that was allowed to become more volatile with each bad act. As a matter of fact, they went years without publicly saying anything, or enouncing the star’s violent act towards a woman.
They did the exact opposite of what the flash would do.
Everybody did their best ostrich impression in hopes that the problem would go away on its own. Now, not only did the problem not go away, it is getting worse.
This has been allowed to fester until its boiling point. Now, we have a key player in a potential billion dollar DCEU reboot that nobody is going to take their kids to see.
To be fair to Discovery and David Zaslav, this is not their fault. They have inherited a toxic mess, and sorting out all of the dysfunction on the Warner Lot is probably going to take a very long time. This is beyond mismanagement.
Unfortunately, time is something that they don’t have. With each MCU release, the DCEU becomes more irrelevant. If things keep going on like this, there might not be anything left to salvage.
We want to know what you think, GNN faithful! Where does the DCEU go from here? sound off in the comments!
Thank you for reading. When I am not writing, I enjoy spending time with my Wife Barbara, My two year old daughter Frankie, My Hound Marbles, and my ferret, Ms. Farrah Pawcett. For more fresh, geeky content and insightful discussion please visit our youtube page.
Stay Geeky Everybody!