SAN ANTONIO, Texas (June 21, 2021): For 22 nights between September 17th and October 31st, SeaWorld embarks on the biggest and best Halloween celebration in Texas! Guests can enjoy family-friendly fun during the day at Spooktacular, and as the sun goes down the park transforms into an intense horror-filled haunt during Howl-O-Scream, back for the 20th year with scarier haunts, expanded terror-tories, and an ALL-NEW horror-filled house!
Park guests will find nowhere to hide as zombies, deranged clowns, ghouls and more lurk throughout the park in scare zones, terror-tories, and in the halls of haunted houses. Beyond the haunts, killer entertainment can be found on stage with “Monster Stomp!” at the Nautilus Theater. Those who look fear in the eye can quench their thirst for terror with a cocktail at one of the signature Halloween bars.
Creeping closer each day, Howl-O-Scream returns to SeaWorld San Antonio with a hair-raising, skin-crawling celebration of ghoulish delights, including:
- ALL-NEW Haunted House: Dark minds have been brewing new ways to terrify those brave enough to enter an all-new original experience. More terrifying details are right around the corner!
- Even More Petrifying Haunts with Recurring Nightmares: Fan-favorite frights are back from the dead, even scarier and guaranteed to consume guests with fear in new ways.
- Even Scarier Zones and Terror-tories: The scares are turned up a notch everywhere with terrors lurking in every corner of the park.
- “Monster Stomp” at the Nautilus Theater: The sinister song and devilish dance theatrics will get guests involved in eerie murderous mischief, and features a live band, singers, and dancers!
- Coaster Creep: The terror intensifies as guests can ride one of SeaWorld’s adrenaline producing coasters alongside fiendish ghouls, all while in the dark!
In addition to the nighttime frights, guests can enjoy family fun during the day, all for the same great admission price! Those seeking not-so-scary Halloween hijinks can celebrate with Spooktacular, SeaWorld’s kid-friendly event designed for the whole family, offering non-scaring family fun! The not-so-scary daytime fun includes a hay maze, dance party, a Halloween parade, in-park trick-or-treating, and a pumpkin patch picnic. NEW for 2021 is a Dia de los Muertos themed area. Available during both daytime and night hours, this cultural experience celebrates a tradition close to the hearts of San Antonionians!
Spooky fun for the entire family with Spooktacular during the day and terrifying thrills by night with Howl-O-Scream make SeaWorld San Antonio the place to be this Halloween season. Gates will open during the daytime for Spooktacular’s kid-friendly Halloween fun as well as the park’s popular shows, rides, and attractions. At 7 p.m. as the sun goes down, Howl-O-Scream transforms SeaWorld into a terrifying haunt intended for a mature audience and contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood. Both Howl-O-Scream and Spooktacular are FREE with regular SeaWorld admission.
We wrote about the modification of their COVID policies last month so you can be fully prepared before you go.
Enjoy all of Howl-O-Scream and Spooktacular with a SeaWorld annual pass, starting at only $6.99 a month. Experience even more value and as you have access to thrilling rides, festive events, and amazing animal encounters at SeaWorld all season long! FREE parking, pass member exclusive discounts on merchandise and photos, and all special events are included. The fun and incredible value doesn’t end there! SeaWorld’s Silver, Gold, and Platinum Annual Passes are packed with benefits (the best in SeaWorld’s history) designed to make the park even more enjoyable all year, including up to six (6) FREE bring-a-friend tickets, VIP parking, up to 50 percent off in-park discounts, FREE access to animal interactions, and much more.